If your swimming pool is looking a little “tired” or out-of-date, then you should consider a pool remodel or pool renovation. Whether you need some simple repairs, or a complete makeover, we can help you. No matter how old your pool is, our pool designers can renovate it to look like a stunning masterpiece that will save you time and energy, and turn heads for years to come.
We renovate inground pools, gunite pools, saltwater pools & more.
In the last 10 years, the industry has made tremendous strides in minimizing the amount of maintenance required for a swimming pool. So while you’re changing the look of your pool, our pool designers give you a lot of other options too:
- Chlorine free systems.
- Energy efficient heat pumps and solar heaters
- Energy efficient pumps, filters and plumbing
- Ozonators (to reduce the use of chlorine)
- Mineral systems (to stabilize the water)
- Salt water based chlorine generators
- Computerized automation systems
- Robotic cleaners
On the beautification side, some of your new pool remodeling options include:
- Long life aggregate-based interior finishes
- Waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, weeping walls
- Water arches, fountains, bubblers, aerators, scuppers
- Natural stone or custom acrylic decking
- Built-in tables, underwater seating
- Tanning ledges, beach entries
- Mosaics and all-tile finishes
- Fiber optic & LED lighting
- Raised gardens, grottos
- Fire woks, fire pits
- You can even add a built-in spa, a vanishing edge or a perimeter overflow feature
For a one-on-one consultation for your renovation with some of the top pool designers in the Austin, TX area, please call our office at 512-259-9321.